Friday, July 17, 2015

NFC East Predictions

As the NFL draft and free agency are coming to an end shortly, I thought it would be a good time to get some NFL predictions going. I'm going to start with the NFC east, and work my way around the NFL.

The first NFC east team I want to mention is the Philadelphia Eagles. Unfortunately for them, I can't see them making the playoffs. Do they have a chance? Yes. But in my mind, they had a step-back season and will struggle now that they don't have all the pieces. I think it was a bad idea to trade Leshan McCoy for Kiko Alonso. Despite the respect I have for Kiko, McCoy is a better option if you could choose between the two. 

Plus, picking up Tim Tebow was not a smart plan. I knew they were gonna try to trade him along with Sam Bradford and Mark Sanchez for the Titans #2 overall pick from Oregon, Marcus Mariota. But since Tennessee didn't go for it, they were hung out to dry. With 3 mediocre QB's and no running back, Phili is in for a rough season.

The other NFC east team worth mentioning is the Dallas Cowboys (who, by the way, have the WORST logo in sports history. Except the Red Sox). The Dallas Cowboys WILL make the playoffs. Are they Super Bowl contenders? No. Are they a good team? No. But they'll at least do better than the other contenders. The Redskins are in full rebuild after RGIII became a failure. And Eli Manning is no longer n the age where he can be a legit and effective quarterback. Without that boost, the Giants will not be successful. They are not playoff worthy, but thanks to New York and Washington, they should come out on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment