Thursday, July 30, 2015

Most efficient quarterbacks

The NFL season is nearing kickoff week, and with only 7 weeks until the NFL season begins, I'm gonna break down 3 quarterbacks. List their strengths, weaknesses, where I see them going this season, and if their worth the contract their receiving.

My 1st QB breakdown will be hometown hero Tony Romo. this guy may be the most liked quarterback in the league, but is he worth his 36 million dollars he's receiving?

Tony is, in my mind, one of the best throwing quarterbacks in the league, but Dez Bryant is their only receiver I would call "elite" going into the next year. So as of this season, Dallas won't be in for a super bowl type season until they can fix that issue. So I can't see his pay being worth it as of this season.

My 2nd NFL quarterback I want to break down is Peyton Manning. Many think his age will get to him, causing Denver troubles, while other believe he still has the power to win it all. Which theory will be right? and is he worth the 15 million dollars he'll get.

through the first 10 games, he'll be stellar, maybe even superstar like. but I do think his age will get to him. I also believe that their superstar receiving core and underrated defense will lead them to be super bowl contenders. Since he is taking a reduced salary, he will be worth it.


The 3rd and last quarterback I'm gonna break down is Russell Wilson. He's coming off of 2 strait super bowl appearances, but after that interception to lose the game and change history, will he really be worth his cash, especially since he's now the highest paid player in the league.

I think absolutely. he may not be the best QB in the league ( in fact, I can name 3 QB's better), but he can be a leader. When he's on the field, the rest of the Seattle Seahawks squad seems to dominate. Plus, although Russell Isn't the best, he's still really high in the QB rankings, and with the Seahawks flawless defensive system, they really only need fifteen to twenty points a game to be a serious threat. And there is no doubt in my mind that Russell Wilson can achieve that no problem. In my mind, the Seahawks have a chance to something special this season.


If your wondering, my pick for best QB with smallest contract is Andrew Luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment