Monday, August 17, 2015

Packers or Patriots?

So I'm going to try to come out with a new post every week, but I've been really busy, so thanks for bearing with me.

Last year, the Green Bay Packers and New England Patriots were a couple of plays away from meeting in the super bowl. Everyone was already placing there bets, until the Seattle Seahawks pulled off a miracle like none other. And although Seattle didn't win it all, there comeback in the NFC championship will be remembered forever. Now, these two teams are likely to meet in Super Bowl 50 this season. But what if another miracle is pulled off? Which one of these teams have less likely chances  to meet up in Super Bowl 50?

The Green Bay Packers are in many minds, a true Super Bowl threat, and I agree. Are they the best team in the NFC? I would say so. In my mind, Aaron Rodgers is one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL, and they have to be excited about there offensive line and receiving core. I still am a little worried though, because the Seattle Seahawks now have more confidence and more playoff experience in the Super Bowl, and that could lead to another disappointing season for Green Bay fans. Another team giving them a challenge is the Minnesota Vikings. I have a feeling Teddy Bridgewater is going to explode this year, giving their receiving core, and Adrian Peterson will definitely be a huge help.

The New England Patriots just came off of a Super Bowl 49 victory, and are obviously once again, a legit threat in the AFC. But can they survive without Tom Brady for the first 4 weeks, and face the hardest schedule in the NFL? I don't know. I feel like the AFC is more competitive than the NFC, and the competition is too stiff. Will they be one of the best teams this year? Yes. Will they be in the Super Bowl this year? I wouldn't bet on it. I think the Denver Broncos could possibly beat them if playoff Peyton doesn't show up. My bets are on the Indianapolis Colts because I think Andrew Luck will dominate and with there outstanding receiving game and defensive assistance, The Colts will be a better team than the Patriots.

That was a little confusing, so to wrap up, my Super Bowl contestants are the Green Bay Packers and the Indianapolis Colts. For those of you who are wondering, My Super Bowl champion is the Colts.





No comments:

Post a Comment